By reason of several customer inquiries Wassmer developed a small single face brick slip saw.
The Wassmer DFS-04R-L is the ideal machine for small firms who cannot exploit the potential of the two face machine and for brick slip producers from extruded bricks showing only one useful face.
In doing so the small single face brick slip saw uses the proven technology of the big Wassmer brick slip saws that are successfully in use for many years in the factories of well-known producers:
- Double arbor sawing technique
- Central cooling water feeding
- Clamping of the bricks through a pressing device and support of the brick slips until the sawing process is terminated.
- fast downfeed speed
- no chipping at the lower brick slip edge
- no broken corners
- clean brick slips
- smaller standard saw blades
This machine is sturdy built, settings of brick slip thickness and saw blade adjustments can be done fast and precisely by hand through handles.
User and maintenance friendliness are self-evident at Wassmer
Are you curious and having questions regarding this novelty? Contact us for more !